I’ve been asked to feature this article again. It appears finding out what you love to do is a concern for us all. Here you go.
What Do You Love To Do?
What turns you on? What do you love to do? Why is this so important? For one thing, when you are immersed in what you love, life is easier. Isn’t it? When life is easier abundance seems to show up all around you.
People seem to confuse “what you love” and “passion”. You hear it all the time. I’ll know what I love to do when I find my passion. It’s actually the other way around. When you find something that feels so good and natural to you, get into action. Start exploring whatever it is. Learn about it. Talk to others. Get involved. Follow someone around who does the same thing. See if you like it. Jump in. You just might become passionate along the way.
OK. What’s possible when you find what you love to do? If you’re a person living with ADD ADHD, the symptom, signs and behaviors of ADD ADHD seem to disappear. This affects all areas of one’s life. Various social media monitoring studies by Salesforce show that 60% of people suffer from some sort of DSM listed medical disorder.
How about money?
The first rule of money is – Do what you love to do and the money will come. Frank Coppola’s rule of money is – Do what you love to do and the money will come IF you know what you love to do! If in any way you are somewhat stuck about what you love to do, here’s a simple exercise to try:
1. Take a moment to clear your mind.
2. Breathe five deep breaths. Five seconds in. Five seconds out.
3. Remember a time or times when you were feeling unstoppable. You felt solid. This could have been some success in sports, graduation, or connecting stamps. Maybe the register person at the supermarket gave you too much money and you returned it. Maybe you made someone laugh. These are your moments and memories.
4. Feel how that feels.
5. There is usually a connection between these moments and what you love to do.
6. Work with people who are supportive and interested in helping you find what you love: Avoid people who use any words like, you should, you could, why don’t you.
I make money doing what I love to do. For me it’s about connection and relationship with others. It’s what I do. It’s what I am.
What could it be for you?
As a Focus Management expert, I’ve learned with the help of my coaches and mentor’s how to stay on task while I am juggling four activities. Sounds strange and it works. This can be done once you discover what makes you smile and fills your heart with fire.